Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
MEAL CHARGE PROCEDURES
Elementary Schools, Darden Middle School and Daniels Learning Center:
Due to the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP), all students receive breakfast and lunch meals at "no cost".
Middle and High Schools:
- Students in grades 6th -12th will not be allowed to charge for meals.
- If a student does not have the funds to pay for a meal (breakfast or lunch) an alternate meal will be offered.
- At breakfast, the alternate meal will consist of fresh fruit or fruit cup, milk and juice.
- At lunch, the alternate meal will consist of cheese sandwich, milk, choice of fruit and/or vegetable. French fries will not be a vegetable choice for the alternate lunch.
- Since the alternate meal is not considered reimbursable, the student will be charged a unit a la carte price.
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student.
Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.